Tuesday, January 18, 2005

We went to the art museum. It was fun. We went with my second cousin, Chloe. She is nice! We went to the plant museum. I liked the lemon-smelling plant.

I played my pokemon game called pokemon leafgreen. It was fun! I got farther. I got a cool thing that lets me fly to any city that I've been to already. There are still three more places that I have not explored. There is a place that is almost entirely surrounded by water, there is a place that IS surrounded by water, and there is a place that you go up a road and you need different badges to get to. Those are all the places that I have not gone to yet in this part of the game. My mom has a character in the game too. We traded some pokemon. She doesn't like the pokemon cartoon but she likes the game.

No comments: