Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I got a book for Christmas. I finished it today. It was "Jedi Apprentice: The Rising Force" (subject: Star wars) I got the next book in the series, called "Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival" (subject: Star wars)

I played World of Warcraft yesterday. My character named Zinny is level 18, almost 19. He is a hunter, he has a pet named Bytr.

When I was roaming around on the internet I went to Lego.com and downloaded this really cool program called Lego Digital Designer. It lets you design almost anything you wish. It is awesome! Here is a link to the website where I got it, just in case you're interested:
http://www.lego.com/eng/create/digitaldesigner/
I think I've made 4 lego designs now. I made Digitor, I made Digiko, I made Digita, and I made Gunnery.

No comments: