Monday, April 17, 2006

Lots of Work

Today I did a whole bunch of work. First I took books off my Grandmom's desk, which I had taken off before but she put back on this morning. So I had to move the books so my mom and step-dad could move the desk so it wasn't blocking the window and then I had to put the books back which was very tiring. And then I sat around and watched my Mom cleaning my Grandmom's computer, and then I assembled three lamps. And then I cleaned up the big mess. Lots of work, eh?

And then I ate a very hearty dinner. Half a box of macaroni-and-cheese-and-peas and a giant cookies-n-cream ice cream cone. I finished off the entire tub. I am very tired now and my mom should read me a bedtime story now.

1 comment:

Zinny. said...

Yes I was very very tired. Yes, my mom DID read me a bedtime story! She read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which I've heard about five hundred million times but I still like it.