Thursday, February 16, 2006

My cat tried to eat my bird today. It was very startling. I was sitting upstairs at my computer and my mom was in her room, and suddenly there was a big crash and the birdcage fell over. I didn't see it but I knew what was happening because there was this big crash -- boom! I rushed downstairs at the speed of light and my mom came out of her room and my step-dad came out too, and the birdcage was on its side and Roger, the bird, was under the paper and there was seed everywhere! And then my stepdad ran upstairs because that's where the cat ran and he grabbed her and threw her outside! As I'm typing this, Roger is chirping away as if nothing had happened whatsoever.

I finished a LEGO thing with my mom today. It's a LEGO train station, and here's a movie of me giving you a tour of it.

Train Station Tour

I also made a LEGO sphere. I will put a picture up tomorrow. I got the idea from a book I got for Christmas called The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide. It is so good! I recommend you get one today, or as soon as possible, or soon. The author writes the book in such an easy way to understand.

Well, my mom is going to read me a bedtime story now, so goodnight! Have a good two-days-after-Valentine's-Day, depending on when you're reading this!

No comments: