Monday, February 13, 2006

I haven't blogged in a long time, so i'm going to make this one an extra-long one.

Today I found a surprise $20 bill in a Christmas card from my grandma. My mom was cleaning out her desk and she found it and put it on the coffee table for me and when I woke up, I saw it! I decided to get some new toys with it so we went to the Toys-r-Us nearby and I got two new toys. I got two new exo-force guys. They're very cool. One's name is Grand Titan and the other doesn't have a name but I just call him 7711 because that's what he has on his sticker. They're both very very cool. When you press on Grand Titan's back, it makes a little cord light up which goes to his laser canon which spins! They are legos. Legos are awesome. So are Bionicles. So, I built them today and I've been playing with them. I'm playing with them right now!

I just went to the beach. It was very very fun. My leg got hurt from walking so much. I brought my light-saber with me and I was showing my mom all the cool moves I know.

No comments: