Sunday, August 07, 2005

This is going to be a pretty long post, like the other one that says it's going to be a pretty long post, because I haven't posted for a while.

I read a book not too long ago. I really liked it. My mom got me three more from the library. They're the Encyclopedia Brown series by Donald Sobol. I would recommend them if you are a liker of mysteries. Each mystery is about three or four pages long and there are a lot of mysteries in each book. They're very short and very fun. I recommend getting the first book first, so you can know what's going on and who's who --
"Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective"
. Don't judge Encyclopedia by the cover art -- all of them are wrong. The real Encyclopedia is INSIDE the book in the original illustrations.

I got some new Bionicles lately. They are called
Visorak
and are very fun. Also, a while ago, at my karate class, they're having weekly drawings, and I won a drawing and won a bionicle. I have three of six Visorak. I have the green one, Keelerak. I also have the black one, Oohnorak (I don't know how to pronounce that one) and I have the red one, Vohtarak. They're all very cool! They're all the same kind of body shape but they're all very different. Even their little head ridges are different from each other.

I went to Legoland about two weeks ago. It was so fun! My mom took me. She's a very nice mom. I went on something my mom simply refused to go on, Knights' Tournament. And I wasn't tall enough to go on it alone so I got in line and I asked if there was anybody who would go with me, and I found a nice boy who would! It was very fun. We also did something called Lego Mindstorms. We programmed lego robots to do our bidding. We did one of the programs called Mission Mars and we also did something called Robosports. They were both quite fun.

My dad moved from San Diego to Carlsbad, which is so much closer. He's closer to me and I'm closer to him and I get to see him more often.

My grandma and her friend went up to San Francisco for ten days a while ago and she mailed me a robe! It's very nice. I'm wearing it right now.

I can't wait for the new Zelda videogame to come out! I also can't wait for the Bionicle 3 movie, Web of Shadows, to come out.

I went to art camp last week, for five days. It was very fun! I made a bowl, I made a parrot, I made a snail but I think it broke in the kiln which is a thing in which you bake your clay. I also made a box for my dad's birthday which was on last Monday.

I'm going to karate camp for five days starting tomorrow. It'll be very fun and I'll need to wake up very early every day so my mom can drive me there.

No comments: