Monday, August 08, 2005

Today I went to karate summer camp for the first day. I went to a karate class, and then I went bowling. And we were supposed to do laser tag but the people who supervise didn't show up. :( So we went back to the dojo, that's the place where we learn, and we played games for the half-hour that was left. Then I went home and I did a puzzle with my mom. We aren't quite done yet but we're getting there. Like I mentioned in my last post, she is a very good mom.

I woke up at 6:30 this morning, partially because I was so excited about karate camp and partially because my alarm woke me up.

In the morning when I got up I watched some tv. I watched a Yu-Gi-Oh episode and I watched a Pokemon episode and I watched a Futurama episode. I will be ten soon! I am very excited about my birthday! One of my wishes for my birthday is the Lego Star Wars model, the ARK-170.

No comments: